Hufford, David J Kruger, JS Panikkar, R The Intra-Religious Dialogue.
Guide to the Phenomenology of Religion | Religious Studies | A Priori And A Posteriori
New York: Paulist Press. Segal, RA Religion and the Social Sciences: Essays on the Confrontation.
- Slouching Towards Kalamazoo.
- Papers from the Fifth Nordic Conference on Bilingualism (Multilingual Matters)!
- An Introduction to the Phenomenology of Religion: James Cox: Continuum?
- Ultra Wideband Wireless Body Area Networks.
- Price and Purchase!
Sharma, A What is Reductionism? Sharpe, EJ Comparative Religion: A History. London: Gerald Duckworth Company Ltd.
- Phenomenology of Religion (Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy).
- Ma Doctrine.
- The Organized Criminal Activities of the Bank of Credit and Commerce International: Essays and Documentation: In memoriam David Whitby!
- What do I have to do - break my neck?;
- Molecular Cloning: A Laboratory Manual, Third Edition (Volume 3)!
- The Historical-Typological Phenomenology of Religion: Problems and Promises?
- Steer Toward Rock?
The Study of Religion: Methodological Issues. Smart, N Strenski, I Oxford: Blackwell Publishing.
Kevin rated it liked it May 04, Erica rated it really liked it Jul 26, James rated it really liked it Aug 05, Govert Schuller rated it really liked it Aug 05, Meg Morley rated it did not like it Jul 30, Chaz Snider rated it really liked it Jun 25, Elie added it Jul 25, Jonathan marked it as to-read Jul 07, Syaiful marked it as to-read Dec 07, Nathan marked it as to-read Mar 02, Sshow marked it as to-read Mar 19, Kudzai Tonganai marked it as to-read Sep 24, Nadeem Mahomed added it Dec 12, BookDB marked it as to-read Sep 16, Nicole marked it as to-read Oct 25, Matthew marked it as to-read Dec 24, Robble Dee marked it as to-read Apr 23, There are no discussion topics on this book yet.
About James L.
Cox - a recognised specialist - analyses the key thinkers and the main schools that have formed today's critical thought in the phenomenology of religion. Using a historical approach, he shows their continuing relevance for current debates in the study of religion.
This includes the controversial topic of engagement by scholars of religion in the social and political questions of our time. Well organised and clearly written, this comprehensive and illuminating guide will be invaluable both to teachers and students. You can unsubscribe from newsletters at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in any newsletter.